scruples

Yo, Ho, Hello there, Oh yeah, don't think i won't go there, go to Beirut and do a show there...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Decided on the birthday prezzie...

My dad suggested the new Porsche(997) but i turned that down, and my mom turned down my video camera suggestion, so i just asked for a fixed allowance.... yes, boys and girls, i previously did not have a fixed allowance, i just asked for money when down to my last 5 ringgit. The figure is being discussed behind closed doors(mom and dad ONLY), although i did try to provide some input and insight into what my peers are getting....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo rags.. you sure turning down the new porsche is a good idea?? *scratches head*... a fixed allowance can run out you know.. you better ask for a huge sum... i still think you should get a new car... you can always sell your volvo... opps! run! take cover!!! =)

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->