scruples

Yo, Ho, Hello there, Oh yeah, don't think i won't go there, go to Beirut and do a show there...

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

starting with the Volvo...

Someone remind me to check the tires on the Volvo.. it was riding low/lop-sided on the way to school, upon arrival, i forgot to look into the matter.

Otherwise, life looking up. Besides spending time on this and studying, probably getting through 3 movies a week, DVDs of course, who has the time to go to the cinema nowadays..? Couples, perhaps. And you, Ben, all the time in the world.. probably bored out of your brains by now, eh?

Anyway, unsure of where going for lunch, will play it by ear. Either my own ear, or Joy's ear. That too is gonna be played by ear. Someone's ear. Perhaps just someone off the streets.

Law is a lot of reading, i've found much to my chagrin, more reading than i imagined myself doing at first, but at least it's bearable. I suppose it's a question of time-management, not so much of slogging it out, sweating profusely, bent over books all the time. I think, at least for now, that group study is going to be an integral part of studying law, there's just way too much material from too many sources to gather at any one time, for any one case.

To all my classmates who happen to read this, if you happen to have the free time(that excludes you Joy :) ), there are some fiction books and movies that i would recommend seeing, them being right up our alleys(i don't mean to be rude.) I will soon post a list or two in the side-bar with the titles of said materials. Note, and please be impressed by the flowery(translation from Malay) writing. Thank yoiu. Err, I mean, thank you. Now get off my page, or i'll sue you for tresspassing. No easements here, guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->