scruples

Yo, Ho, Hello there, Oh yeah, don't think i won't go there, go to Beirut and do a show there...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

slacking off

i seem to be slacking off quite often now, but there are times of self-realisation, which is a big step for me. At least i know i'm doing wrong, as opposed to before, when i used to dismiss my conscience as easily as that.

if any of you notice the slack, give me a rap over the knuckles. Oh, except you Joy, you're the only one who might really go through with it.

Met a new girl in class yesterday, lent her my Criminal and Land notes, forgetting that there is a Crime test tomorrow ><
Being a gentleman doesn't pay off, let me tell you.. she's now my alleged girlfriend, an accusation courtesy of the whole class, i'm led to believe. Crime boss Rhina Reddy claims to have no part in it, but my mental police are picking up tell-tale signs that she was the mastermind behind the accusations. The truth is out there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->